Wednesday, June 3, 2009

the new life in KL

i came to KL already passed 2 week,
~some special things tat happen~
the 1st orientation week :
-i can't stand the KL's weather n foods(make me sakit perut)
-so many people 人山人海
-so many people highlight hair
-got 1 lecturer so young
-in a lecture class i "pk"
2nd week :
-start class
-get in my group,all not leng zai!
-started so many assignment(do until want die jor)
-spend lot of $$$(my $$ all gone T.T)
last sunday me n my friends go time square and have shopping,
me n yin let the shop keeper cheat, that price so EXPENSIVE....swt!
but that clothes quite NICE~
but all my $$ gone...gone...GONE!!!!
wuwu~haiz...
what to do? KL life so headache(price all so expensive)
so as a reminder for all my friends... dun spend too much in KL(^.^)

1 comment:

  1. 妹妹,吉隆坡就是这样的啦...生活水平会比怡保来的更高...
    所以,姐姐每次回到我出生的吉打,我都会吃很多...
    妹妹要好好适应的噢...
    你们也许可以去夜市...较便宜吧...
    祝你在那里可以天天开心啦...

    薇薇安

    ReplyDelete