Tuesday, June 16, 2009

another new funny day











today,16/6/09(tuesday)

this morning i also go to college by myself,
morning class, introduction about illastration,
i also dunno wat is that...
i HATE that teacher,
because want me n my classmate to draw this n that,
when i see my classmate all also draw until so beautiful,
me feel so emberess, my drawing so "suck",
(sorry i dun wan to say rude word, but i already dunno what word can use to explain about my drawing)
after the class, i decided PONTENG my another class,
why i want to do like this???
reasons:
- need wait so long to attend a 2 hours lecture?
- for me this class lecture is not use , because i dunno wat he teaching
- no friend teman me back,last time still got ting teman me back, today she no come to college because sick jor
with this 3 reasons i already decided dun wan to go...
me NAUGHTY le...
after that, i want to go back home de,
my another friend want go TBR buy thing, so i go teman him,
at the shop i saw my class rap (^.^)
so we walk back to college together,
half way~ that stupid meow( my friend) HIT me with the files~
wei ya, do u know my head really pain de?
1 file,1 skectch book n 1 journal(almost few kg le)
so PAIN~ WUWU~ T.T
stupid meow!!!
if can i wish my friends can help me to HIT him back~
then he n class rap back to college n i CONTINUE my PONTENG,
i wait the bus come ...
finally i reach my condo,
so quiet the whole building , house n room,
so syok!!!(^.^)
after my friend back, we start think something funny to do,
finally, we chose play taking photo using laptop,
i will post up 1 or 2 "ss" photo ,
hehe~~
then the time pasted really fast n now already reached night~
need go sleep jor...
but tomorrow is a die date,
haiz..me no read the hubungan etnik le, DIE lo~!!!HAIZ...
tired already, need sleep.. hope all my friends who saw this post dun too tired to see, because too long jor.. i also know it!!
hahaaa~

3 comments:

  1. wah!!!sui yea~
    u cn PONTENG class...me cnt leh...
    pity me xia...
    syok lo...alone leh at condo...
    haiz...
    ur blog is ok la...
    even it really long...bt i already finish it within 5 min...geng leh...
    haha^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. =.=
    swt lo~i know ur reading spead so fast accept me~HAHA~

    ReplyDelete
  3. wei i hit u got reason 1 loh...
    suan loh sori loh...but where got so many thing o just a journal loh when i hit you...
    >_<

    ReplyDelete