Tuesday, June 9, 2009

WAT A SCARY DAY~


Today(9/6/2009)
what a "special" day,
-morning lat, so late for the bus, so need take a taxi go to college~
-until college, my heavy bag make me sweat a lot~

-after lunch go out buy something that need in my course,also make me sweat alot~
-then before going to my next class,start raining...
-thunder n lightning everywhere, "bing bing boom boom"!when my friend n me go to my friend's car take things, OMG~let lightning SHOCK!!!! HELP~my hand like let lightning shock, my hand so pain... during that time my hand numbed few seconds( my friend also let lightning shockbut just little on her finger~)
-after that, all my clothes wet~

good thing is ...
*one of my friend so brave n help us take the thing from the car~lucky he didn't getshock by lightning...
* another friend drive the car n fetch us go to the place that we have our class~
LUCKY le, but all bad only 2 good things... SWT~
hope my friend who saw this post , please give so suggestion! thx ^.^

2 comments:

  1. y will gt thumder geh?
    tat time u din wear jacket meh?
    it cn protect u d...

    ReplyDelete
  2. swt ~ weather so hot n college so big u wan me sweat until no water inside me n fainted?

    ReplyDelete