Sunday, June 14, 2009

BORED BORED FEELING

today is MONDAY,
my friend,ting, go to her cousin house to stay over night because she have a sickness that already so long that haven cure,
so i sleep alone the whole night,
today i need to go back to college by myself,
my 1st class are at 8am,
so i need take 7.30am bus,
wake up at 6am,sky so DARK~
this morning suddenly RAIN,
i go take the clothes in,
whole room, whole house either wole building so QUIET!
QUIET,QUIET,QUIET...
haiz...get up too early already,
nothing to do and time haven reach to go bus stop,
so i open my laptop and start typing my blog,
opening the songs to hear too,
slow and sad songs,
make the surrounding so sad,cold,quiet and lonely...
haiz...
almost the time already,
need prepare and go to bus stop already,
i hope got friends will teman me go to college...
i don't want go alone...
all my friends after seeing this post , hope will feel my cold nad lonelyness...

5 comments:

  1. lol..today i 6+ wake up...but feel tired...so i cont slp...
    alamak...until 730 only wake up..
    no choice liao..i reach school at 845..late already...but din catch by prefect or teacher..
    so lucky i m...wakaka
    i lonely than u lar...u hav frens ther...
    hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ling... oni 1st time go sch say lonely?
    i tried many times go to sch n bac to home leh..
    thn hu pity me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wei~ u two keep on "shoot" me...
    yin, i think u no so early go alone? n sleep alone? brush teeth n take water to boil in dark?? suddenly rain n wind blow? so scary le!!!
    jia jie,u also !! say me hav friends?
    where??? after reach college than only hav friends le~ from house to college dun hav de~

    ReplyDelete
  4. aiyo...i more lonely lahh...
    i in australia ar...how pity i am...
    lately bz until also no talk many liao...
    haiz...aiya...last time jie study in kl also go home by myself de lahh...still nid take lrt worr...so cham...^^
    dun sad lahh...quiet awhile nia...later is ok liao lohh...later ting mei mei de ill recover liao then ok liao lohh...will accompany u liao lohh...dun scare lahh...
    if not jie jie de spirit accompany u lohh...^^
    so cute de mei mei de worr...

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg~jie jie de spirit accompany me?
    more scare when night sleep alone~T.T
    wuwu~but thanks jie!

    ReplyDelete