Sunday, June 7, 2009

life at KL (almost 1 month)


came to KL already 3 weeks,
slowly i accept the food,weather n life style of KL ppl...
WAH~~~
cos i bought a new hat, clothes,shoes n socks(shi wa),
im thinking want have a change on me~
HAHAHA~but...
KL things all so expensive,
food, clothes, shoes, LRT n others more,
this make me want to do a part time job n earn some $$,
so that i won't spend all the $$ gave by my parents.
but where to find a part time job ???
DUNNO~DUNNO~DUNNO~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
in this 3 weeks,
my college life started,
so many assignment came to me,
this "sem" i took 6 subjects,
all also assignment~ assignment~ assignment~
although got some assignment quite FUN for me,
but others ...
haiz...
all also drawing...
all my classmate all also are drawing profesional,
haiz...
i sad because my drawing skill so bad...
sometime i think i joined wrong course...
but in this 3 weeks~ i met alot of my groupmate, all also so funny,
chat with them sure have an enjoyble time~
so quite lucky to meet with THEM~^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment