Wednesday, June 24, 2009

speacial day


24/6/09, wednesday
today really is a SPEACIAL DAY,
1st:
today is MU day, means multimedia day,
one of the lecturer bring us multimedia students go see a movie,
u all guess guess what movie he bring us go see...
hehe...cant think le,
answer is "transformer, the revenge of the fallen"
that movie really is so YENG and GENG,
i think people who no go see really wasted this chance,
really syok , no regeat at all!
2nd:
i saw my senior,
we meet in one of the online game,
but he so paise to see me...
swt lo, me so scary meh?
having our lunch also sit not far,
sms call him to say hi to me also say paise n dun wan look at me also,

=.= he really want hit by me!
my friend also say no saw a guy so paise before,
finally , before we leave the food court, u say BYE to him 1st, he then say bye to me,
swt swt + swt...
after awhile also in time sqaure, i saw him again,
this time i try to make a small fun on him,
so....i ....
call out his name so loud when he pass by infront of me,
his friends also look back to me,n he just look back n smile,
wakakaa~ me so naughty,
later he sms me say he feel shock when i call him n so paise,
swt lo, paise again???
who call him dun want wan to call or say hi to me, BLEK~ heheee
3rd:
in the cinema, after the show, me n my friend stand at there n suddenly block a guy,
what is his reaction?
sure really shock...
HAHA! i really laugh out at that time,
because he really look like let us frighten out,
although at night in msn he say he didnt let us scare him...HAHA...
1 thing tat regret:
i wear a pair of wrong shoes,
that shoes keep on like "bitting" me,
start walk also know already,
so pain!!! T.T
pain from start until the end (9.15am-7pm)
conclusion is ...
today really is a FUN day for me, i think also same as the people who got going,
i really gland i got attend this MU day~ really is the 1st time make me so fun in KL life...
so i type in this blog to share this happiness to all of my dear friends... ^.^

2 comments: