Saturday, May 16, 2009

sad sad day




few minutes more is already 17/5(sunday)
this day i will go kl jor~
this time i got so many weird weird feeling but dunno how to express it out,
so i suddenly got an idea want to write it in my FEELING BLOG!!!
********************************************************************
today,when i on9 n saw my friends,
they ask me: when u will going to KL ?
this question make me feel so wan to CRY out


but i tahan me from crying,so that my little brother won't say me sot!!hehe~
but my tear can't tahan, "it" keep falling down from my eyes to my face...
WHAT IS THE REASONS???
i think it over n over again,
maybe i will too miss all my friends(real,game,or msn or skype friends)
i also will miss my family, im a person who like to depend on family,


i still remember,
last time i went to a camp,the camp only 4days 3 nights,
i also can't cry everynight,cos so miss my parents...
dunno this time i went to KL will cry everynight anot ?


#####################################################
writing this blog my tear keep coming out~
who will understand me?
so sad so sad so sad~
hope all my friends who read or no read will remember me~
pls dun 4get about me ooh~!!!must remember me~!!!!

8 comments:

  1. ling~
    you is my dear friend...
    although you need go to kl...
    but i won forget you as you won forget me...
    this relationship will remain forever...
    don't worry lo...
    be happy...
    now you at new envinronment la...
    do anything must think wisely...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will~i will rememner u n others friends,maybe accept my game friends,HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. jie jie.....
    remember dun forget mui a....
    muacksss......
    i will wait u all back gather gah.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. haiyo...dun scare at kl new lifr woh... jz leave 7 semester onli...
    the college 1st week no study ger...
    haha..
    then 1 semester got 2 week holiday ger mah.. then go out play...
    eat drink play fun...
    o u all nt like go clubing ger meh..
    that good chance lah...
    haha..
    but becareful at kl woh....
    i very miss u all leh...
    haiz...

    ++B_siew++

    keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. wat is 7 semester "only" 1 semester also wan die jor...so sienz lo~kl sure so dangerous lo...i so miss all my friends le..

    ReplyDelete
  6. aiya...my dear mui mui ar...
    dun scare at kl life,ok?
    i also grow up in kl since i m 4 years old
    i now in australia also very miss malaysia de ar...but we can try to challenge new life de ar...
    when i go back,i will find u de lahh...dun scare ar...i blieve tat u can de ar...
    go ahead ar...my dear mui mui...
    dun wan 4get me de ar...^^

    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  7. i will try to accept the life in KL~my dear jie jie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. tat's sound good lahh...
    support u de lahh...^^

    vivian

    ReplyDelete