Friday, May 15, 2009

~m~i~s~s~







Erm...
this time title is about MISS...
actually i missing about what le ...people?thing?or place?
actually i MISS my home town,
2 days more, i need go to KL n study,
so MISS my home town,IPOH!!!
KL's things all also so expensive,
n...
KL's always happening kidnaping n robbing,
these make me so scare~wuwuwu~
other than this...
i also MISS my friends,
after go KL i can't online some times,
because i didn't have laptop or even a notebook(actually same meaning,haha)
because of this, i can't chat with friends...
furthermore,
i also MISS my family,
will be some times i can't see my family,
cos my family in ipoh n me go KL...
haiz...
actually,
i MISS my cat, meow meow~
after go KL,scare no people will feed my cat~
wuwu~T.T so miss many things...
after going to KL,
im worring about something...
- i worry can't get along with other housemate(of cos not include my friends)
- 1st day going to college what should i do n what should i bring too???
- worry about my friends n mine safty ( kes rogol,rompak, buli....)
- last is, go college i worry can't follow up all the lesson n people,cos my english so terrible
haiz~haiz~HAIZ~

No comments:

Post a Comment