Monday, May 4, 2009

Sad Monday

today is MONDAY,
also is a sad MONDAY for me.
...morning...
all my friends go to parade and have fun,
accept me, i stay at home as usual,
play 2 hours computer at afternoon n close it,
...everning...
my bro back from school,
he has something changes, that changes make me think that his school so cruel,
this changese also make my bro so sad n angry, n this make me so angry about his school,
WHAT A STUPID SHIT school is that!!
...night...
i let my mom scold,
maybe she is right,that i already done something wrong,
another thing happened, one of my friend told me that she can't go play badminton with me at thursday, this make me so disappointed,
because we so long no meeting each other, so wan to find her out n chat chat~
if not, i scare not enough time to let us meet,
i nid to go KL already...
haiz~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment