Sunday, May 10, 2009

~weird weird feeling~


  1. ......yesterday just back from KL......
    saturday n sunday family n i when to KL to shift somethings,
    because me n my friends will going to KL to study,
    at KL nothing speacial thing happen,
    jus so disappointed about something:
    .1st: no go any place to shopping
    .2nd: the house we rented so...dirty n untidy
    .3rd: so hot....beh tahan...
    then we went back to IPOH...ohh before i forgot,at KL i saw 2 leng zai le~but only can pass by...cos i saw them at road~driving a car... so "yeng"
    **********************************************************************************

    ...few days more...
    few days more, me n my friends really will leave IPOH n go KL to study,
    so miss this IPOH, n my computer,
    cos when go to KL staudy i less chance n time play computer,
    cos no laptop...so sad^.^
    besides, i so hope to done 1 "thing" before i go KL,but this "thing" won't so easy to finnish...
    if i don't done it before i go to KL,i will REGRET after i go KL!!!!
    what should i do~what should i do~
    haiz...
    "爱一个人很容易, 忘了一个人很难"
    this line i really like it...full of meaning...
    so hope my friend who saw this messege can giv some comment to me~

2 comments:

  1. hehe.... jie jie... dun think so much le... kl many leng zai er.... forget about him.... forget about here but remember miz me wo,mui haha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. mei ah~thx 4 ur comment~if u call me 4got everything~later i become a old lady got "lao ren chi dai zhen"...then sure 4got u all~^.^ haha

    ReplyDelete