Wednesday, December 30, 2009

when time pass by with boringness, i will simply think!

hand up all the assignments,waiting for final exam...
too many time for me to day dreaming,
I think of "the end of the world", will this really happend?
i really cant accept this kind of joke!
when I imagine if the world really end like 2012, then I will die with horrorness!My family and friends will also same like me?
I dun want this happend on us!
Besides, I also think of if you like someone,but got another girl also like that person, and that girl is much more pretty and is the type that many guys like to pikat, then what would you do in this situation?
haiz... now I just want to relax relax and relax...dont want to think too much after handing up all my assignments
!

3 comments:

  1. for me la..
    as u knw..
    i dun like to snatch...
    if he is mine then no nid to snatch also will be mine..
    if nt.. snatch also useless...
    2012 is horrible...
    sometimes i also afraid of it..
    just... aiya.. dun simply think la..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok lo... aiyo bo bian la... too free sure simply think think de... this is my bad atitude la ... paise la ... haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2012 will not the end of the year~ gambateh..

    ReplyDelete