Monday, December 28, 2009

Hi,everyone...
long time no update my blog already, too busy!
Busy about what? You guys sure want to know.
Busy about assignment assignment and assignment again.^.^
Now finally can rest. My assignment already hand up, just waiting for final examination.
So now I got 3 event photo need to upload.


-1st: went to GENTING
sitting at train








1st time play^.^







marry go round...fun!









me and my friend standing middle of the water fall...







After a nice genting trip, me and my friend went to KLCC for a movie.
2012, wow, nice and excited movie!
This is something special on that day, christmas is coming on that day.
So they have a candy house to let people to take picture.

























The 3rd event is FAU night.
This is the 1st dinner night that I wear so "over"
hair I set my own. I also help my friend set her hair.
Then make up and wear nice nice... HAHA^.^
This is my hair that i set my own.









This is my clothes...green...
got friend say when I wear this clothes I look like chirstmas tree,
some say me look like "kong que"
because I wear too green.









me and my friend...she pretty?
Are we pretty and cute? haha...
beside, this only part of the picture.
I still have photo with 4 pretty friends together,
photo with seniors,
photo with friendz...HeHe...!

No comments:

Post a Comment