Friday, January 29, 2010

my feeling toward my birthday

how to start the line?
my heart and feeling so damn messy.
say what 1st? and where to start?
This year also another lonely birthday for myself,
last year also the same passed by myself.
Although this year got a small celebration with friends but the amount of number not as i though.
DISAPPOINTED...
But i still happy that my friends celebrate with me.
Got people ask me waiting for what on your birthday?
think here and think there? what im waiting?
wishes?present? i think not these...
but got a friend told me that im waiting for CELEBRATION...
celebration with friends(this is the 1st thing that i waiting for) and wishes and present!
After my friend's explanation... i only realised that im actually waiting for "friends" , friends that can help me celebrate, play and have fun with me...
This lonely night i got some wishes from my friends
-1st: andre
-2nd: soon ful
-3rd: snow chan
-4th: steven
thank to them...
but the person that i waiting to wish me, he didn't appear...
Disappointed again...
What is i really wish for my birthday?
nothing...
i just know that day my got a 闷闷的心...
actually i hate to pass my birthday with lonelyness,
so sometimes i quite hate birthday!!! T.T(sad)

2 comments:

  1. Cheh ....My birthday more cham la @@
    no friend de sumore tis year more sui
    all busy new year no ppl knw is my birthday @@

    ReplyDelete