Monday, August 31, 2009

back to ipoh~

27/8/09
1st day,
i start back from kl to my hometown,ipoh
my friend's parents drive me home,
on the way, i watching the clouds...(don't no have what feeling also)
almost 7pm i reached my home sweet home,
omg~ so many people at my house,outside full of cars,
they were my cousins~
that was shocked me ~

2nd day,
i start feeling not well,
headace,temperature increses...
cant do anything~
so worry cant attend the next day's gathering with my friends~

3rd day,
my fever has reduce but haven recover,
omg, everning got gathering with 1st gang of friends,
night got 2nd gang of gathering ...
AH~ no way! i must attend!
so, i called my dad took me go see doctor!
but... at last ... 2 gathering i also absent...
because too tired!

4th day,
nothing happens...
at home resting like a snake~
shhh....

5th day,
i heard my friend said got another time gathering,
wah~cool!
so i tell myself this time must attend!
vanue~ JUSCO~
we go to watch movie,n shop shop~haha(^.^)
so lucky i meet back a friend at jusco...
yuen leng~long time no see wo!hehe~
Although that day my fever already recover,but i start to cough...
help la~ sickness please go away la~ always kacau me! (T.T)
all my friends like so scare me~
wuwu~(T.T)
i hate u la~(cough)
But most happy thing is i saw back my ipoh friends n have a gathering~
gathering for me is something simply,no need any party or what~just simply~

6th day,
today, last day at ipoh,
6pm going back to kl~
but dun worry i will back after exam!
but i hope my cough will recover,i dont want people look me like "aline"
next time coming back to ipoh will be more happy because 3 more friends will back together!

1 comment:

  1. alien iszzit @_@ aline...
    e & n put wrong place la >_<
    aiyo so worry bout u passing ur eng in exam
    but see ur mark in Eng high then me i also nthing to say liao T.T

    ReplyDelete